Sunday, May 9, 2010

Para Soniar...

....a place where I can go and relax...feel love...recharge...unload...

...someone who talks to your heart...who supports you no matter what...who always offers a shoulder to cry on....

...a soul whose heart is pure...who encourages you...laughs at your jokes...always speaks her mind and sometimes scolds you for being an idiot...

...the one who almost likes the same things as you...gets upset when you disappear for days when you want to cocoon...becomes your "mule" when you want things from abroad...and takes you to the best Brazilian place for the most painful pedicure!!!!



...my best friend, my sister, my "wife", my child....

...me - Bil...you - Bao!!!!


Te quieeeeeeeeeeeeero mucho mucho!
(Published on Monday May 10th)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kala, now you have ME crying...again! Yesterday with Mother's Day, now today with your precious words. Obviously, I'm at work and I needed a brief break back to reality...so where did Bil turn? To Bao. To Maniar. To vromiara. To a person who makes me feel at home, no matter where I am. Ti alo na sou po skato Maniar. Ay t _ q _ _ _ _ _ (in Facu's voice, of course!)

Manya said...

Stop getting me drunk!

No puedo mas!

Don't forget that this weekend there's going to be a lot of spooning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ale in the middle!!!!)