Thursday, May 6, 2010

Y ahora.....

....I'm so ashamed of what's happening in my country...I'm so ashamed of those who have no conscious...I'm disappointed for all that's happening...I'm mourning for a generation that's disappearing and I'm afraid of the new one that's coming up...I'm afraid to think of the future...I'm angry, I'm very angry...I'm ashamed, ashamed, ashamed!
...I hate standing in front of all of you, having to apologize for this disgrace...trying to convince you that we don't all act or think the same....that this is still the place where the arts, democracy, philosophy, medicine were born...trying to tell you that we still carry in our DNA the wisdom and pride of our ancestors...it's not us who have created all this...

...there's a candle burning for those who lost their life, yesterday, and there's a promise from our side that we will do our very best, for the children that we hold in our arms, to be responsible, honest, pure, good people, with a positive dream for the future...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Manya, I am thinking we are all saying the same things of the generation that is coming up. It is very scary. Such a lack of respect, morals, ethics, responsibilities, faith. It makes me sad and angry at the same time. We do what we can with our little families and have to believe it will make a difference.
xxoo
lynn