Friday, May 21, 2010

Fue un sueno...

...a week has passed since I left...time is playing games on me...now, back to normal...our usual routine...with lots of work...same laundry...same cleaning...same cooking...
...in two days I baked 400 cookies....in another two I decorated them!
...I have never done this, before!
...the kitchen, dinning room and living room were filled with little dresses...
...just laying the one next to the other like little soldiers...
...a grandmother, whose granddaughter, as of tomorrow, will have her name, asked me to make them for her...
...the three day weekend that is coming up will find me hopefully in bed, resting, and re grooving!
Happy Friday to all...

2 comments:

allison said...

you are so talented Manya!

Unknown said...

Manya, I love the picture of all the dresses lined up! It really gives me an idea of just how MANY have overtaken your house!!!
Well done-
xxoo
lynn