Sunday, May 30, 2010

Las flores en casa...

...as of tomorrow we'll be painting the house...God give me strength and patience because I'll have to work, as well, and I don't know which friend's kitchen I'll borrow...

...we have so many pending projects for the next month...our balcony for instance...is a disaster area for the time being...(check out the Bear pretty in pink!!!)
...in spite of the upcoming mess, I bought fresh flowers for almost every room...
...every year we kept saying that we need to change things around, refresh the place, but due to my work there was never the right time...I guess sometimes you have to pressure yourself and just go ahead and do it...
...for someone who has no inspiration to write...this is my second post today!
...the day is still young!

No comments: