Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fuerza chabon, fuerza

...and so the weekend is almost over...my kitchen and I bonded even more these past couple of days.... ...Sweet Cheryl these are your red velvet cup cakes......I owe you a big hug!
...then I went on to "death by chocolate" cupcakes...


...two more chocolate cakes....the cream inside was pure heaven!



...some cookies for a little angel who turned 3!



...two more cakes for a pair of "lolly pop"twins who have stollen my heart!





...a little boy from Argentina who turned 6 this year... gave me a picture of a cake similar to this one and told me that he wanted to put all his cars on it!






...Sunday morning came and the kitchen was back to normal, everything back in its place...hot coffee...newspapers...music...laziness!





...Lord have mercy on me because Valentine's Day is just around the corner!


No comments: