Thursday, April 8, 2010

Queria viajar....

...as we were leaving the house I noticed these poppies...it was the last picture I took...my last memory of a beautiful vacation... ...although I'm a city mouse down to the bone, as I'm getting older I have a greater need to walk barefoot and touch soil...

....for the next 2 days I'll be working non stop on a new project...I'm looking forward to challenging my creativity...

...although Bear is leaving again, I have good things coming my way soon...it's not time to tell yet...

...changes are hard but changes are good...some are small earthquakes some others big...

...my little girl, with Julia Child's guidance, cooked a delicious meal for us...she gave me a book as a present...she wrote something beautiful inside...she described me as the mother that I wish I was...her eyes see differently than what my guilt says...I love you my angel girl...my gift...my hope...

...maybe sometimes we're not all that wrong...

No comments: