Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Estoy cansada, mama...

...tonight I took my camera to D's kitchen...she welcomed me into her warm home...I was greeted by her two "blond giggles" who were the perfect hostesses...I had my hair brushed...my entrance was totally different than my exit(!!!)...I was given special paintings...and tasted their delicious freshly baked cookies...
...when we're younger we take things for granted...we think that nothing will ever change...the comfort and the easiness will always be there...how wrong...the pages of our life's book, do flip, like everyone else's...rain, snow, blizzards, visit us...there are days and days without sun...without warmth...having to walk in the storm without an umbrella...but only with the hope of the next day's sunshine...

...we have decisions to make...roads that we have to take...without any guidance only by trusting our instinct...times when we wish for that special hug and a good cry to go along...

...I close my eyes hoping that you're there looking at me...not being able to touch me....but me being able to feel you...

No comments: