Sunday, April 25, 2010

Domingo...

...the little angel girl made a cheese cake...she's getting so good at doing what she loves the most and I'm so proud of her...
...mommy on the other hand had another birthday cake to bake...it took her two whole days...a 7 kilo monster!
...it's a Sunday eve...quite...only Ale playing and the cat rubbing himself against my legs...both wife and husband are sick in two different sides of the world...I'm lonely without them...
...I have a lot of studying to do...and unpleasant domestic goddess' chores, as well...the clock is ticking and I can't decide on what to approach first...
..."le puse un poco de imaginacion no fue un milagro con perdon de Dios, jamas senti esa fuerza en mi"...still playing, and it's a little after 8:00pm..
...another week is starting tomorrow...

No comments: