Friday, April 9, 2010

Mi Viernes...

...as I glanced at my cup of coffee this afternoon, listening to something jazzy and mellow, I remembered something that I read last night, right before I switched off the light...it's from the book "Simple Abundance"...

...it said: "Start to treat yourself more generously. Buy one beautiful flower for your desk, enjoy a French pastry with your morning coffee, stop in at a fancy salon and get yourself some almond-scented shampoo. Just do something out of the ordinary that you normally wouldn't do that will lift your spirits. "love yourself first and everything else falls into line," Lucille Ball advised. "You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world".


...I have tons of work...I know that tonight my pillow and I will miss each other...this was a treat....

No comments: