Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hay palabras que no puedo decir....

....I have missed posting, although there's not much to say...
...with the Bear being away, again, it hasn't been easy...it's been lonely...frustrating...and long...too long...

....the weather out is quite lovely...no need for a sweater...flowers in balconies, in full bloom...sidewalks with people walking...time for babies to get baptized...outdoor birthday parties...store windows in bright colors...

...I baked a cake...dreamed of honesty...wished for understanding...

...there are days to look forward to...new places to see...friends that I have missed...

...I need to be more sympathetic to my pancreas...I have been violating every rule...I have declared war with food again...

...time for a glass of wine and some good music...

No comments: