Sunday, October 3, 2010

Toca para mi...

...it was a very sunny day...


...the Bear had  an archery competition...


...no camera only iPhone...wharia wanna do!  (as my uncle Nick would say)...

...I love going to his team's competitions...as a sport is very slow, but it gathers fun people...over the years we have made some good friends whose company is very pleasant...


...I'm proud to say that Mr. Bear has been in the National Archery team for many years ranking numero tres (por favor!)  in Greece!
...he has won many distinctions and awards...

****
...ah....no!.... it wasn't a day in Ascot...
...as I mentioned before, it was a very sunny day and no matter how I love the sun, I usually wear a "tent" on my head for protection...

... my teacher had given me too much homework over the weekend, so between brakes I was studying.....(if only my mom knew what I good student I have turned out to be!!!)



....sunny Sunday in Greece means...eating out!

...after the competition we headed to a sweet little restaurant, where food was served in the garden...



****


****
...Sunday night...

...may you all have a good week, filled with physical and mental health!

~~~~

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

Manya - thanks for visiting my blog! I see we share a love for all things baking. What a lovely spot for a Sunday meal!!

Manya said...

thank you so much for visiting!