Thursday, October 7, 2010

Te odio "senior Subjuntivo"!


...I remember that I used to like autumn...

...my thea Maro had taught me to look at every season with a loving eye...



....she always made it so special when it rained outside...


...there's a gray sheet over Athens today...
...the sun can't decide whether it should stay behind the clouds or appear on a car top...



                                               ...tic toc, tic toc...


...real quick, I made an omelet...



....thought of baking...



...but decided against it...


...tic toc, tic toc...


...the little Man played for me my favorite tune...




...what makes my soul silent today, isn't the weather, or my lack of inspiration...

..it's the damn-Spanish-Subjunctive-stupid-tense and all it's trimmings!



...I swear that by the end of the weekend I will have conqured the beast even if I have to study upside down!

~~~~






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Manya my friend,
Good luck on your studying! I would rather curl up with a hot cup of hot or tea. Did you enjoy the pound cake??? It sure looks better when you make it!!!!!
xoxo
lynn

lucylucia said...

Manya - are you studying Spanish? I was born in Costa Rica! Also, I am in love with your pretty cake stand!