Wednesday, October 20, 2010

E n o j a d a.....

...I started writing a composition in Spanish on what affect advertising has over young people  when I realized how angry I feel...angry not towards the advertising industry but angry towards many little things...

...I'm angry at myself for being angry...for poisoning me and making me ill.  I don't feel nice..As Benjamin Franklin said, "whatever is begun in anger ends in shame"...

...I'm angry for not nurturing me, for not forgiving me...
...Angry for letting thoughts take over logic...


...Angry, angry, angry...

...Angry for not being able to remember what I have learned...for burning the food...for missing a deadline...for scattering me...angry for forgetting to trust me...

....and why all this...for what???


...it's time to sit back...inhale exhale...and just listen to my inner music...

...for now just bare with me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a long day, my friend...
Maybe some journaling, a cup of tea, a walk?
xoxo
lynn

Manya said...

Yup, it was one of those days...