Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bailes regionales


...happy Saturday...

...looking forward to the weekend....and looking forward to the week that's following...
...I was so happy to find my book that just arrived..how many of you are familiar with Ingrid Betancourt's story? .....held hostage for 6 years in the colombian jungle by rebels...
...I heard her saying, that she considers a luxury the fact of having the choice to decide whether to cook or take a shower...


...this weekend I want to do absolutely nothing...just relax and enjoy...

****

...I'm in the process of baking pumpkin bread...



...some ginger cookies are also on the way!

****




...enjoy your small pleasures...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Μαραθηκανε τα ρουδια ,απ το καυσαεριο.........
ακομα σας περιμενουμε για να δοκιμαστε το παμπιλονι , και να σας δωσουμε και Λαμυριανα ρουδια.
(οχι βουδια ....)!~!!!!!!!!
Καλη Κυριακη και καλη βδομαδα
(σημερα εχουμε ιμαμ )

Manya said...

Ne alla to psomi mas vgike poli oreo me to pumpkin....!!!

Yum! Imam! Zilevo!
Emena m' aresoun ta voudia kalitera ap ta roudia!!!!