Sunday, October 31, 2010

Os quiero mis brujitas!

...Halloween....Halloween...

...today, the best place to be at, was my kitchen...

....food and sweets were cooked and baked, the sun was shining, lots of laughs and love...

...I have to mention, though, that here in Athens we were celebrating the 2.500 years of the Marathon...





...I'm ashamed to say that this is as far as I came to watching the event...


...I'm sure it was wonderful...we had many participants...the weather was perfect, too...



...I was having too much of a good time with the cousin and the wife, that time went by so fast, and we didn't realize that it was too late to walk down the road and watch the runners go by... believe me I had all the good intentions...

...I want to send warm thoughts and feelings to a "brujita", to tell her that she's on my mind and that whenever I think of her she's a warm ray of sunshine...

...I wish you all a wonderful and creative week...

No comments: