Sunday, June 13, 2010

Los estadounidenses estan aca!

...home sick I felt this week...rare feeling, but it visited me again...
...I received this "moment" that was taken from a Manhattan hotel window..
...5:30am with an "M" between the skyscrapers.....
....after a very long time... they flew here...
...the little girl wanted to celebrate her "half birthday" in this country, and asked for a strawberry short cake...we took her near the beach and surprised her with a mini party!
...she was happy having those close to her, and new family members...

...margaritas...pina coladas...beer and all things "not allowed" were served at the child's party....this is Greece!!!

....Sunday lunch under the hot sun of Athens, in the center of the city...

...the beach seemed more attractive to many....
...too much food on the table as always...wine...jokes...

....and always a child sleeping between 3 chairs!
...tipsy and shy!!!
....my sweet little darling, "actually" I will always be the aunt who will wake you up for a midnight party...sing you "naughty" songs....and make up secrets...

....thank you for a beautiful weekend...for drawing beautiful pictures in my memory....
...hey, Pilot, have a safe trip back...they will be taken care....
...their yaya....let me not forget...."Happy Birthday!"....and please feel jealous!!!!!!

No comments: