Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feliz cumple mi hermano!

...ever since the day I was born he's been like a father to me...he has been protecting me, guiding me, scolding me, making fun of me, loving me, laughing with me, admiring me, advising me, loving me, loving me, loving me...my brother...my support, my doctor, my vet, my seamstress, my cook...my blue eyes...Happy birthday...

....my Angel girl you did it again! Absolutely delish! I'm so proud of you!

* *

...your email, today, has brought tears to my eyes...you know who you are... A few years ago, I met a blind lady who was visiting, and we became friends. One day I took her hand and guided through my hair, on my face, but she pulled it back...she told me that she wasn't interested in knowing what I look like...being next to her and guiding her was more than enough for her...my voice was all she wanted to hear...

...I believe that you understand....it's been a blessing for me as well...

....just keep your eyes open for the beautiful gifts that life is giving you....


No comments: