Monday, January 25, 2010

Soy rica...muy rica!


She's so happy...sitting under the table...listening to what we're saying...watching us...smelling the food....listening to our music....trying to make herself as comfortable as she can...just to be under the table. If only I knew what she's thinking....!!
Abundance comes in the form of small things...simple things....just by knowing that she's there under the table, we feel good...happy, she's family...we are all family...all there...laughing, talking, arguing...all together...feeling fortunate for having each other...for being healthy...for feeling fullfilled...we don't have alot but it's so much!
I felt happy for putting a new tablecloth on the table..little stawberries...butterflies...yellow daisies. My kitchen, my little place in the world looked so happy...we had our "adopted daughter" over for lunch...we laughed, we cried, listened to beautiful music, baked cookies.
Tonight, Spanish music took me away again...flew me...filled me. Someone has told me that if you want to speak to God you have to speak to Him in Spanish... I have been so thankful for that!
...before I switch off the light I need to let a happy tear go...
Yael, you have been sent to me from heaven, you have come into my life to make me and others happy...thank you.
Soniar....I couldn't have asked for a better "wife". You are always there for me...no matter where you are I know that I can always reach out for you and find you...you're a gift.
Lynnaki mou...I have missed you so much...you have been and you are comfort....you are my history...my memories...there's soooo much space for you in my heart.
....Cheryl.....sweet Cheryl.....you cannot imagine how much good you have done to me!
....Daphne du Maurier wrote: "Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind".....so I leave you all with that....good night...

No comments: