Monday, January 18, 2010

De la repostera...

...my inheritance from my mom....diabetes....On a daily basis I play "hide and seek" with the devil. I touch my "killer"...without tasting it, but smelling it...working with it...dreaming of it...little balls of mercury in my hand...so innocent looking and yet so dangerous. How can something so harmful be my escape to another world...to serenity...to creativity...to fullfilment? Last night's treats...pistachio apricot biscotti, pistachio biscochitos and espresso walnut toffee.

...driving today I was thinking that every day we should find something to be thankful for. There are so many "gifts" around us that we completely ignore...walk by...take for granted...never take the time to think of.

So...to my teacher...sos mi inspiracion, gracias por un mundo magico...me das fuerza y esperanza. Te quiero mucho.

No comments: