Sunday, March 14, 2010

Un sabato con mi mujer!!!!


...it was a different Saturday...I decided with my "wife" to take a stroll down town, see two photography exhibitions, have lunch, maybe do some shopping...but before we did all that, we had to buy our "koulouri" from the street...fresh, crunchy, with lots of sesame.... ...the Parthenon was watching us from its great rock, while we were walking through the beautiful and quaint neighborhood of Plaka.

...I just love the neo-classical houses that have been renovated...



...it's the neighborhood where a lot of artists live...




....I've taken more pictures, but I thought of posting the rest tomorrow...


...in some areas, Athens still has that essence of the '60's, and there's so much culture no matter where you turn to...

....I'm a proud Greek...I'm also ashamed...I'm angry...dissapointed...but inspite of all I love this city and I wouldn't change it for any other!





No comments: