Monday, January 17, 2011

Un ano!


...a year ago today I started this blog...
...a year ago I opened this window to the world...
...a year ago not knowing much I typed my first words...
...straight from my kitchen....
...I started writing...

....without knowing if anybody would read me...
...I started this journal...
...and as I had my door wide open...
...some good friends dropped in...
...and some new ones, who have captured my heart...

...thank you all for your kind words...
....for supporting me....
...for letting me know that you're there....

* * * *

...tonight I'm packing my suitcase again...

....I'm taking you all with me...
....to...
MADRID!


...let's all enjoy this trip in good health...

...Vamonos!

~ ~ ~ ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Να τα χιλιαση και λογω της ημερας να καμεις μια ποτινγκα !!!!

BarbellaCatering@blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary~

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you started your blog and that we have come to know each other!
xo
lynn