Monday, November 8, 2010

Fiestas y despedidas...

...Σκου μου, σ'αγαπώ πολύ, είσαι Μάνα μου....

....she's the only one who's left from my Mom's family, the last of the 3 sisters and today she turned 90...
...God bless whoever invented skype, because today I was in New York, celebrating with my family...it was absolutely wonderful  seeing people that I love and have missed so much...

...I hope that I sent happiness to those who sent me...


****

...I had a beautiful day next to my two luvies...the one cooked and the other one entertained!



....she made a "youvetsi" of some sort with chicken, in a big pot, that we all enjoyed thoroughly...


....

...I couldn't have asked for a better Sunday....we laughed, had wine, deep talked, felt sad for being the last day of us three together...until next time...



...chicas, I need to tell  you how much I love you...I had a beautiful week next to you, you made everything fun for me...stupid Charlie's Angels...with witches hats...singing "feels like the very first time"!...yes, men in their 70's wear pink pullovers and we're the "Single Ladies" Mrs. Sanz,  and that's how we'll always be!

Have a safe trip back....

**** 


No comments: