Friday, August 20, 2010

No me gusta, no me gusta!


...the hardest thing to do was say "good bye" once again...

...the moment I locked the door behind me...my mind was left inside...going through every silent room...listening to the sounds of outside....listening to our footsteps...



...fading away....taking with us anything that was lively....every piece of music that had been playing...laughter...screaming...
banging...beating...tapping...

...the sounds of all children...




...the shadow of every activity...of every meal...




...the only light that will come through, now, will be the sunlight behind the closed shutters...and tonight there will be none, only the one from the moon...but the spirit of the house will be patient as always...waiting until the next time... until it hears the sound of keys in the door...

...so for now ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, i do so hate the ending of beauty...
xoxo
lynn